Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The list of stuff to do!

We only have 2 weeks till the wedding (btw yay!) so I thought I could share what all we still had left to do. That and as I make this list I can refer back to it so I can make sure I don't forget anything ;).
01. I need to get my dress cleaned on the 7th. ( It got filthy during my bridals)
02. We need to pick up the tuxes on Wednesday the 12th.
03. Go get the rose pedals for the flower girls.
04. Get the tiaras for the flower girls from Michael's, for 4 bucks each! What a steal, plus I have a coupon for 40% off any item!
05. Get a card holder from walmart, They have some cute ones for way cheap.
06. Get David's picture framed.
07. Get overnight bag ready for when we leave the wedding reception.
08. Get my enlarged bridal picture framed.

09. Get my garter. 
10. Get 12 4x6 picture frames for each table at reception.

Well I think that's it, or can think of. If I think of more I will come in and edit this and update it.
14 days and counting!

0 comments: