Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun stuff !!!

Hello, Hello!, HELLO everyone!

I have 2 things, First is just something I wanted to say.
So now that we are like 3 weeks to the wedding we are just winding down from it all and getting more and more excited with each passing day. Tying up loose ends. Well really that just means now we get to pay for it all now. Get to shell out the big bucks. :)
I really have been enjoying this process, the good, the bad, and ugly. I've definitely got to see sides of people that I didn't know they had. I have really sat back and really put a lot of thought into John and I, and how are lives will forever be changed by this and all for the better I believe. He and I are both far from perfect but I think we compliment each other and pick up the difference in one another. I totally have come to realize he has made himself a huge part of my heart and I thank god that he decided he wanted me forever cause I don't know what I would do with out him. I would be in pieces. I'm not sure anyone else would put up with the responsibility and the total reality of what comes with me. I'm pretty sure anyone else would have bailed. I can't believe it , that it's coming ( the wedding) so soon. It seems like just yesterday that he proposed. Though this has been one stressful process, I don't think I would change it. Thank you, all of you for helping with this. Being there when we needed you to be. We are forever grateful.

Now the 2nd thing is about the rehearsal.
This part is specifically for the parents, and wedding party.
The Rehearsal is Wednesday the 12th at 5:00 pm at the Canterbury place, 197 East 500 South Bountiful, Utah 84010

Once everyone is there I can't imagine it going longer than 45 minutes to and hour. Then immediately after that is finished we will be having a rehearsal dinner at my dads. All of John's family is welcome to come to that. And I will email the individual people in mine that are welcome to attend as well. My dads address is 872 West Porter Lane (2200 north) West Bountiful, Utah 84087. As of right now we don't have a menu to post about. However we are leaning towards a BBQ. Or something along the lines of one. When we have nailed down the details I will post more on that subject.

Thats all for now! Can't wait to see everyone!
Love, Sara

0 comments: