Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Pictures!

Hello everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? Well I should be receiving our wedding pictures and wedding video today! Our photographer posted a few (8) of the pictures on her website if you want a glimpse. I gotta say though the ones she posted weren't the best. I only really like the 2 black and white ones. So hopefully I will like the rest better! :/
So I gotta say I LOVE married life, though it mostly seems no different but there are those times where it feels so different, and I absolutely love it. I get excited for those very moments. John has been so great, the best husband ever! As most of you know he started school, which makes me super proud of him, but also makes "us" time really hard and it gets rough not seeing each other as much as we would like to. But then again when we do get our time together it just makes it that much more special. I personally have been having a hard time with some sleep issues with nightmares, more like night terrors and John has been so great and helping and working through it all with me. Though they have yet to go away its nice to have him there to comfort me and calm me down. They definitely are taking their toll on me and John. So hopefully all that will get resolved soon. But back to the reason for the blog entry! I will be creating a new blog page with John and I as a married couple with the wedding pictures and video (hopefully the video) on it seems how this was a blog about the wedding and now the wedding is over I thought it would be appropriate to switch it and then I can blog more about our lives together and separately with out the chaos of the wedding planning. So the new blog site will be up and running this weekend! I have already got the url address and name of the blog but nothing is on it yet, but here is the url and name of the blog: johnandsarapreston.blogspot.com and the name of it is Picture Perfect. So hopefully it will be up Sunday so check it out then!!

Love you all!
Sara Preston ;)

0 comments: