Monday, August 3, 2009

Check List

Well now, lets make an updated check list shall we? Seems how I got the tiaras for the girls, and I got the bridesmaids gifts, Davids picture is framed and looks great! My bridal picture is done and framed as well. I got to say that it is HUGE! I didn't realize how just massive a 16x20 is. The rose pedals are purchased, we got a big container of red pedals, a medium container of black and a small container of white. I think that will compliment the black isle runner quite nicely.

So that just leaves....
01. Pick up the tuxes on Wednesday the 12th
02. Get dress cleaned on Friday the 7th
03. Get garter
04. Get twelve 4x6 picture frames
05. Get a card holder

Now that's it!!! Wahoo. Wednesday morning my mom(maybe?) stepmom and sisters are going to go get a mani/pedi to make sure we are nicely groomed before the wedding, kinda a nice way to relax for a little while before the big day!

10 DAYS!

0 comments: